People always look for the best and that is exactly why 100s of customers trust us. We have the best team of Zoho Consultants, we try to be as transparent as we can and we thank you for understanding the efforts and time that we put in to achieve your objectives.

Zoho Implementation Pricing for Overseas Clients

Looking for a Custom Quote ?

Zoho Implementation Pricing for Indian Clients

Prices effective 23 August 2020

Please be advised to read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding with any contract. 

Terms & Conditions: Estimates are valid for a specific mentioned period and are liable to change from time to time. The Estimates Mentioned herein are only for Software Products/Services and no Hardware is Included. Customers would be completely responsible for data accuracy provided by them. I f we do the the data conversion, Customers should check the data converted by us for any inaccuracy/ inconsistency since there are always possibilities for  data error/loss during the handling of huge data. However we have never experienced such  instances so far and have tried our best to keep the data as accurate as possible as per the original data shared by you.

 

Payment Terms: 60% of the total invoice value to be paid in advance before the commencement of the project and the remaining 40% before delivering of the final Output

Have Questions ?

or

Looking for a Custom Quote ?

Techtron Services

Cochin :

No. 6/858-M, 2nd Floor, Suite No.462
Valamkottil Towers, Judgemukku,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682021

Call  :  +91- 8943440266

            

E-mail :  support@techtronserv.com

Kottayam :

Technolodge Phase II

KMC 24/222, Anugraha Medical Complex Building, 

Union Club Road,

Karapuzha, Kottayam

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest
  • Tumblr Social Icon
  • Instagram

Join our mailing list

Service Locations

India

Bangalore

Mumbai

Chennai

Cochin

Trivandrum

North America

Middle East

Africa